Please help me welcome Relaxin' Jack

Please help me welcome Relaxin' Jack to the sauce world!  As some of you may have seen in one of my threads, I was kicking around the idea of starting a hot sauce business.  I decided to branch out from the beginning and offer a variety of products.  In the coming months we will be putting the finishing touches on the web site and completing the final steps to be ready for our June 1st product launch.  Our initial product launch will include a bbq sauce and spice rub along with a hot sauce.  We are hoping to add another two hot sauces by the end of Summer or Fall.

I want to thank everyone who gave me feedback and things to think about in the thread I mentioned earlier.  I especially want to thank Lucky Dog Hot Sauce, Salsa Lady, Pepperlover, and Scovie.  They all provided me with great advice and encouraging words.  Pepper people are the best!!!

Follow us on Facebook and check out our blog for regular updates leading to the product launch.

Relaxin' is a way of life!

You're most welcome, Husker - just paying it forward. Some of the folks on your list (and many, many more) were extremely helpful to me in my 11th hour prior to launching - likely saved me quite a bit of time & headache, so i try to help where I feel I've had the experience to offer. Just glad some of your questions were in my wheelhouse. :cheers:  

You'll still trip over a few obstacles - there's always something. But that's half the fun of learning :dance: 

Your logo kicks ass. Good luck.

Awesomeness Husker! But I hardly deserve a shout-out. I am indebted to you!
Work for us just went from a cruising speed to time warp Millenium Falcon type sheeit busy-ness.

Way to go man, glad to see you are progressing and getting your greatness to the masses!

:cheers:

Scarecrw said:
I think I was on that battleship. The boy scouts do make some noise. Good luck.

USS Massachusetts?  Some poor kids fell off the top level of the bunks at 4:30 am.  It made a sickening thud!

Thanks for the well wishes!

Scarecrw said:
We stayed on the battleship in Camden NJ. We bought our SM anti snore strips at the next troop meeting.

The snoring in the bunk area was EPIC!  No sleep for this guy.

Back