vendor Baker's Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize Dale is a member here, but I still wanted to provide a review of a recent purchase I made from him. I was nervous about ordering live plants, but Baker's Peppers delivered a great product! I thought I'd start a review of Baker''s Peppers to provide other members with some reassurance about ordering live plants.

I purchased four live plants (two TS Morugas and two Butch Ts). All four arrived healthy and I even received some free seeds as well (7 Pod crossed with Naga Viper). I was very pleased with my order and would definitely do it again. Below are some pictures of the plants/seeds.

I want to give a Shout out and Kudos to Bakers Peppers and Dale.
I visited Dales Pepper operation recently on Tuesday, April 24th in Tampa, Fl.
Right away you see a clean, neat and super organized operation. We viewed row after row of 1,000's of Hot Pepper plants, every one growing vigorously and lush.
My confidence in Dale and Bakers seeds 'grew' as we discussed current projects and future possibilities.
Hey Dale....we filled the cooler with King Mackerel and Spanish Mackerel on that fishing trip....maybe you can join us next time. :party:
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
5G95E85Ke3Ga3N13H9c56a8e29100ef2c1122.jpg

5Ge5F55Hd3E63Fa3Mac56d2cc106a24ea158e.jpg

5L75Ed5H83K33F73Mec5665881bcb3d9619ba.jpg

:dance: :P :dance: :P :dance: :P

I would also like to say thanks to Dale at Baker's Pepper. I was ripped off by Hert's and thought that is was going to be too late to get any super hots and Dale came through. I recieved 3 Butch T plants today and they look great! Thanks Dale.

Dale is the freaking M-A-N!!

So about 2 weeks ago I ordered a box of yellow brainstrains from him. Got them prompt and mostly in good condition. There were three of them that were rotten. So I wrote him an email asking if I could get 3 replacement pods for the ones that were rotten. He wrote me back promptly saying that he would be happy to replace them for the cost of shipping. I didn't mind doing so so I asked him to send me an invoice. Well 10 days went by without a response, and I will admit I was a bit miffed by that. I wrote him an email again, PM'd him, and wrote in the contact form on his site. A little bit after that he got back to me via PM stating how he was extremely busy, and I certainly don't doubt that with all the plants he's got. So we worked out payment and he shipped them out for me.

Now this is the good part. I was expecting a small box with 3 replacement brainstrains in it. What I got instead was a small FRB COMPLETELY filled with more brainstrains.

Now THAT is what I call customer service.

Do not hesitate to do business with Dale.

I have bought two boxes of pods from Dale this season, some fatalii's and yellow brain strains (which I got today) everything arrived in great condition and the boxes were about as full as you could make them. Very pleased and will be buying more pods from him in the future.

hey i didn't get any seeds (j/k) i also purchased from dale the 4 pack y/r brain strain, red buht j, butch t and the ts moruga one of the best purchases i ever made. i love my plants some already have small peppers. first class delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back