• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Dave's Gourmet-- Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Review

Hello folks, I recently reviewed Dave's Gourmet-- Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce! I personally did not care for this sauce. Way too hot with unsatisfying flavor. Check out my review! Please send me a like and a subscribe! I's really appreciate it! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DANupr0JTyg&list=UUr2Fcwa2MyahoSMuIWcWnZA

Nice review it does have a weird smell but after a while the flavor will grow on you just had some on my lunch just now i love it and yes if you eat enough you will feel the burn

108Mob said:
Nice review it does have a weird smell but after a while the flavor will grow on you just had some on my lunch just now i love it and yes if you eat enough you will feel the burn
Thanks for watching! I will have to keep using this sauce to get used to the taste. Even though I only ate a drop or two, the burn was just so hot! 

Yeah it is retardedly hot, which I like... At first I hated the bitter taste, not even realizing there was extract in it. After trying it a few times though, I love putting it on a burger or in some spaghetti!

Red Red Red ? Gotta disagree my friend. I hit it like a sippy cup. I had a splooge mixed with my sausage in my stuffed jalepenos just this evening. My wife and I just watched this review and she is saying " honey, isn't that the one that you have that is almost gone cause you practicaly drink the stuff?" Love it !

Props to you for going on the air with it though.

Rymerpt said:
Red Red Red ? Gotta disagree my friend. I hit it like a sippy cup. I had a splooge mixed with my sausage in my stuffed jalepenos just this evening. My wife and I just watched this review and she is saying " honey, isn't that the one that you have that is almost gone cause you practicaly drink the stuff?" Love it !

Props to you for going on the air with it though.
I'll have to continue to use it. Maybe I'll get used to it. Thanks for watching! 

Back