• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anyone Attend the NYC Hot Sauce Expo?

Did anyone go to the NYC Hot Sauce expo? I went and got to introduce myself to a few hot sauce companies. I met the owners of Scotty O'Hotty Hot Sauce and said hello to the owner of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. I also got to meet and hang out with Ted Barrus and made a video with him. I had a pretty fun time. 

I hope there was a Guiness world record attempt. I love watching those guys down peppers. I checked utube and could not find a new clip. Anyone know?

Rymerpt said:
I hope there was a Guiness world record attempt. I love watching those guys down peppers. I checked utube and could not find a new clip. Anyone know?
They are having a Carolina Reaper contest today. The winner will be the new work record holder 

I went on saturday. It was  done in the typical New York Fashion- Excessive-Over the Top-and Hot. We had a really good time there and I got to meet some of you great hot sauce producers. I had some of Hellfire sauces which were outstanding.

Thanks to High River Sauces for doing a great job this weekend

Back