free Free Seeds Sasbe/Sase

Free Brown Moruga Seeds 10 seeds each (my own type)
 ​
First 10 people
U.S ONLY
 ​
 ​
 ​
Rules are as follows:
 ​
1. Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope

2. Include whatever amount of loose postage inside the envelope as it took to mail it to me. No metered postage can be used to send back the envelope. The USPS doesn't allow it. If postage is shorted, envelope will sit here until given the amount needed to send it.

3. Include return address label (or write return address on envelope).

4. Include ziplock baggie or coin envelope with variety name clearly marked on it.

5. Include a note with your THP user name and offer you're responding to.

6. Be sure to post on this thread to claim your spot. Then PM me for address if you need it.
 ​
 ​
 ​
"please put enough postage onto the envelope i have gotten many packages already from last sasbe i had to give money$$ to the mail man for the packages that didnt have enough postage and were stamped with not enough postage and dont forget to include stamps inside"
 ​
R.i.p My Bird In Background  :confused:
2v7uqro.jpg

Generous offer, but I also have already sprouted my Brown Moruga (Judy's) for this year.

Maybe if you had posted two months ago...

Thanks anyway.

1.2 million scoville heat units. wowsa. i feel like that is something I should work up to and not just take the plunge. But it looks awesome.

Paul Bosland, a chili pepper expert and director of the Chile Pepper Institute, said that, "You take a bite. It doesn't seem so bad, and then it builds and it builds and it builds. So it is quite nasty."[

Did the bird die from eating a brown moruga seed? I wonder if they can taste the spiciness. Anyway I'm rambling. But a very generous offer!

Mojorizen said:
1.2 million scoville heat units. wowsa. i feel like that is something I should work up to and not just take the plunge. But it looks awesome.

Paul Bosland, a chili pepper expert and director of the Chile Pepper Institute, said that, "You take a bite. It doesn't seem so bad, and then it builds and it builds and it builds. So it is quite nasty."[

Did the bird die from eating a brown moruga seed? I wonder if they can taste the spiciness. Anyway I'm rambling. But a very generous offer!
Yeah it is a bad heat lol It slowly builds up lol.......my birds I have eat them like nothing. & my bird died from a bird heart attack.

Don't need the seeds (I'm in Canada anyway), but I just wanted to offer my sympathies on the passing of your bird. Looks like a female budgerigar.  

Back