• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Spicey Cash

10150030_10201713477307270_875019873_n_zpsc1076422.jpg

My wife bought five of these two dollar scratchers this morning. We are now $110.00 richer. Thank you Jesus.

So,after everything,your NOT going to be in the dog house anytime soon(she spent the $).

Taxes aren't that much....

GREAT score.

You get a possible Free card to do something you want/wanted to do that would otherwise take some kissing up under other circumstances.

Too bad it was only scratchers.

Give her a couple more bucks next time for the lotto.

Get her to buy a higher end lottery type ticket.

Powerball?

Why waste her Luck on the small stuff. LOL

Good to hear someone won a few $.

I just usually contribute to those that do win when I play.

I only play when the lottery gets record high.

Hardly ever play scratchers.

Way back in the start of the Ca. Lottery I worked at a beer bar that sold scratchers.

When someone tipped me with a beer-I told them I wanted a $1.00 scratcher instead of a $1.25 draft beer.
I probably broke even tip wise,stayed a lot more sober(Maybe/somewhat).

Do they still do the thing where if you have a winning scratcher you can get into a game where you can win more?
I forget what it was about/how it worked.
Big spin or something it was called.
I really don't know anymore.
They used to HEAVILY advertise it.Haven't seen it advertised in a LONG time in Ca.

Don't really know about the second win thing. She play, I pay. Its all her thing. Cool phone she got though. 4g from metro pcs. She is still messin with it.

gratz the most ive ever one is $100. i think ive only spent around $10 grand so far.    not a bad hobby :rofl:

Back