• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How to make peppers ripe fast?

Bananas release a lot of ethylene gas, which speeds up the ripening process for other fruits.
Apples are second best option.

Bananas release a lot of ethylene gas, which speeds up the ripening process for other fruits.
Apples are second best option.
I hear tomatoes ate really good too.

You could purchase seeds from a reputable seed supplier and be sure of your seeds.

Likely the seed in Xalapas in the store will be some sort of hybrid.

You could purchase seeds from a reputable seed supplier and be sure of your seeds. Likely the seed in Xalapas in the store will be some sort of hybrid.
There's just something so gratifying about growing your plants from the actual pepper. What seed supplier would you recommend for Xalapas?

I tried this last year with banana in closed paper sack, maybe my impatience but never really worked out to good.  Please let us know your results!

I tried this last year with banana in closed paper sack, maybe my impatience but never really worked out to good.  Please let us know your results!
Will do!

trevonator said:
There's just something so gratifying about growing your plants from the actual pepper. What seed supplier would you recommend for Xalapas?

Try the vendor vault on this forum.

Back