• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense If someone can get me a moruga scorpion or Carolina Reaper by at least the end of the month, I will

I have a friend that thinks she can withstand any heat. She says she loves spicy foods. I asked her if she'd be willing to try the world's hottest pepper, and she enthusiastically said, "Sure!" I don't really have the money to buy any of these peppers at the moment, but if someone would be willing to send me out a single pod, it would be well worth the wait. If she ends up chickening out, I will gladly reimburse you with the amount of the pepper. I would, of course, pay the shipping either way. Thank you so much!

~Trevon

I have a local spice shop (savory, see if any are around you) here that sells 5 Trinidad scorpion pods, dried, for about 4-5$. If you promise to post this video I would be more than happy to go pick some up and flat rate them to you. Video of consuption as payment. But I really have no idea how hot they are. They're labeled as scorps, but then there's the mystically hellish reaper I keep seeing on here that's probably a good bit hotter.

If you don't have any luck getting a single pod, you could check out your nearest supermarket to see what they might have, they wouldn't have any Reapers or Trinidad Scorpions, but you might find some fresh red or brown Congo peppers, fatalii or Scotch bonnets, also check with some of the vendors here,  you might be able to pick up a pack of dried super hots for a reasonable amount of cash, that way you could share them around.
At this time of year its kind of hard to find any super hot pods.

If you don't have any luck getting a single pod, you could check out your nearest supermarket to see what they might have, they wouldn't have any Reapers or Trinidad Scorpions, but you might find some fresh red or brown Congo peppers, fatalii or Scotch bonnets, also check with some of the vendors here,  you might be able to pick up a pack of dried super hots for a reasonable amount of cash, that way you could share them around.
At this time of year its kind of hard to find any super hot pods.
All of the markets near me are ridiculous when it comes to options. I still have a bag of dried bhuts from a trip to CO a couple years ago. I just want the hottest of the hot for these cocky kids haha. Also, SkrimpSkrampy said he'd try to help :).

Good luck then, The two year old dried Bhuts won't have much heat or flavor by now, so a source for some fresher peppers will be much better.
I grow lots of different Super hots, so I can have enough to over winter with, last summer one of my neighbours friends asked me about getting a couple of my hot peppers as he liked really hot peppers, so I gave him a chocolate Bhut cross and a Big red Bhut to try he said he might buy some from me if he liked them, but I never saw him again after that. I think they were a little hotter than he expected.  :fireball: I'm in a small town and even WalMart doesn't carry much when it comes to hot peppers.

Back