• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

T.Scorpion doesn't want to grow(1yr old plant)

i need some help guys, i believe its been well over a year or maybe almost a year now that my trinidad scorpion plant that i started from seed hasnt really grown

i wouldnt really let the plant get root bound while it grew but it might have durring the fall last year and i transplanted broke up the roots put lots of broken egg shells in the soil and last year it didnt have any fruit it had flowers but they just fell off

its pretty much looked the same so about 2-3 weeks ago i transplanted again into a nice large pot

idk if i used good soil in the begining or not and then i started using better soil for the transplants

my plant seems to be stunted and isnt really growing it just has tiny leaves that are sprouting out and stay small

when it started it had nice big leaves then those fell off

i topped the plant and it never seemed to come back afterwards it seems just like a stick with tiny leaves that are yellowish greenish sploches

i dont have any pictures to post right now but tomorrow i will post some

my other plants are the same

i have the same issue with a habanero plant except it looks like a habanero bonsai lol...but this plant gave fruit it was just tiny fruits....they were only about a half an inch...which i just cut off the last one a month ago and prunned it so that i could start growing bigger

again ill post some pix tmr....but anyhelp will be greatly appreciated

ty

Nightshade said:
Sounds like you arent fertilizing enough

I do about every two weeks or so....fish tank waste, bit of compost, coffee grounds, fine crushed egg shells, and epson salts

But I figured it out....it's cuz they were root bound and I didn't take care of it...I am going to chop off the bound roots and replant

My other plants are just in too small of pots 1-3 gal pots :( oops lol

Back