• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I will risk one of BB's Nagas!

Just letting everyone know I will be going to eat one of BillyBoys Nagas this weekend, I will post back to give you all an account of my experience for those of you that have not had one of his nagas :mouthonfire::hell:

..and remember these nagas are the tail end of the season grown in cooler more moderate condidtions than his summer pods, man those first few batches of concentrate from those first season pods was by far the hottest thing I have ever tasted extract or natural. You have fun with that one Qd, keep the yogurt close and the toilet roll in the freezer.

stillmanz said:
..and remember these nagas are the tail end of the season grown in cooler more moderate condidtions than his summer pods, man those first few batches of concentrate from those first season pods was by far the hottest thing I have ever tasted extract or natural. You have fun with that one QS, keep the yogurt close and the toilet roll in the freezer.

:mouthonfire: dont really know what to expect, I been eating birdseye chillies to prepare, but i just dont think it will prepare me in the least......... anyways, I will post back my experience....... I will be keeping some method of cooling on hand, can not do what that fella from the hippyseedcompany does, leave it for 10 minutes without any pain management...... :lol:

BB's nagas are the hottest I've tasted from anywhere.

I figure he's out there singing pagan hymns to them, evoking some Bangladeshi goddess of tortured tastebuds.

but hey, thats just my take on it....go ahead, eat one

:lol:

stillmanz did you tell him about that sleepless busy night he will have..or to make sure he bought a 12 pack of toilet rolls lol,remember first time i tried a naga last year..i smiled for about ten seconds then did the tribal hot dance round a friends garden..FRIEND hes the t``` who gave me the damn thing lol..got me down the chillhead road though :lol:

Coolio, and good luck! :)

I learned to eat something kinda neutral like rice like an hour before. You don't want an empty stomach, nor a full one.

IMO, lot of eating hot chillies is mental...like picking out a sliver, you expect the pain, so it's managable. :twisted:

Should be a good 10-15 min build, and tapering after that. Prolly peaks at around 2mins in. :D

skol!

-QS

:hell: Just be sure to note the delicate flavour the Naga possesses before the eruption of the volcanic activity:mouthonfire:

took this photo this morning, its one of my contest nagas

001.jpg

MY REPORT

Hope you all enjoy!!!!

Well, I am soooo very sorry i did not read the posts before it went down the gullet! My mother and brother came down to see me and me brother wanted to watch. So, heres how it started: I am a little unsure of how to feel, excited, frightened or just feeling like an idiot.... anyways, i pull off the stem, pop it in my mouth, start chewing, BB I did notice a delicate flavour, was quite a nice flavour I thought, anyways back to the story, I started to chew it up, could have been a tomato skin as I did not feel any burning at the least, then as Hippy seed co states, about 30 seconds later, feels like someone diped a sledge hammer into some molten metal and slammed me with all their might in my mouth:shocked::mouthonfire: my sensations were then somewhat clouded, was light headed, felt like i was on some drug, the room was spinning a bit, (nothing to eat for a good 6 hours before either) could not quite hack the burn so I had 1 glass of milk, that soothed the burn somewhat, still mighty uncomfortable mind you, I did notice the soldering iron feeling in my throte. Now that I think of it, it felt like someone had their hands around my neck........ my mouth went numb, my lips felt like i had just kissed a pot just out of the kiln, and my nose could have run a marathon!!!!!!!! all in all, I cant wait to do it again, I am mighty keen to grow some of me own, just so I can feast on the buggers at my own sadistic will :hell: BB, I have to hand it to you mate, they are something to be proud of!!!! oh yeah, I did this almost 2 hours ago now, I ate a birds eye chilli about half an hour after, and to be honest, could not feel it what so ever!!!! I aint been to the toilet just yet, not looking forward to it either!!!! I must admit my stomach is quite upset with me at the moment, feel sick as a bloody dog!!! haha, I am keen to try another one, next time, I will film it, I will take photos, and I will NOT have any milk!!!! haha till next time folks!!!!

Quick Draw

:clap: great portrayal quick_draw :clap:

be ready for a night of late-night t.v movies and chewing wads of dry bread between water gulps.

You have just been assimilated :lol: BB's nagas are the hottest pepper you will ever eat. I'm trying to track down some local scoville testing for those things. They're off the dial.

:onfire:

ahh, :hell: glad you enjoyed it Q_D, Im thinking a poll, who wants to see quick_draw eating the pictured Naga on video:onfire:

Are you up to it?

billyboy said:
ahh, :hell: glad you enjoyed it Q_D, Im thinking a poll, who wants to see quick_draw eating the pictured Naga on video:onfire:

Are you up to it?

I do!

Heck, if I had some more, I'd do it again too.
Good times. :twisted:

Ok ladies and gentlemen,

I have spoken with the Naga growing king BB, I will be throwing that one in the picture down the hatch!!!! on video no less!!!! I will just have to get some tips on how to upload, and how to do so with out giving personal details out in the process, I will attempt to do the hippyseedco way of doing it, 10 seconds of chewing and 9 or 10 minutes, dont remember how long, of just sitting it out, will not garantee I can do it, but I will "give it a go". fairdinkum, my guts was killing me lastnight!!!! if the pain in my stomache was in my chest, I seriously would have gone to the hospital thinking it would have been a heart attack!!!!! Great fun, cant wait to do it again. I now have a theme song for the mighty, and mighty evil Naga, Johny Cash song, you all know it well im sure, the burning ring of fire, how does that sound? One last thing, I SHOULD have put the toilet paper in the freezer!!!!! haha, looking forward to doing it again!

QD

I'm trying to get somescorville testing done with a friend of mine through qut at the moment and I know the Rev is looking into it as well.

like i said, eat first..but like hour ahead.

give tummy something to cushin' da blow. ;)

IMO, it wil help cramps and stuff. Naga in empty stomach is nto great.

And, don't stress..that upsets tummy too, just be Zen about it if ya can. Like an acid trip, ya gotta expect and jus ride it out. Remember to breathe.

If ya ever done 'other' substances..you know the drill.

Enjoy the ride. :D

skol,

QS

Back