Waves at Chileheads.

Welcome from Ohio
action-smiley-066.gif

Hey, Aaaar you the Buddah from "Taste the Fear". If so, HI! If not, HI!

(count me in on the "love the avatar" list)

chiliman said:
Hey, Aaaar you the Buddah from "Taste the Fear". If so, HI! If not, HI!

(count me in on the "love the avatar" list)

Yes, that would be me. Thanks all for the greeting. I see Chiliman, you have won a few chili awards for your chili, congrats. Maybe one day I will be able to put my beanless chili up against your bean friendly batch. The only contest I was ever in was in Columbus in February and took 2nd. Big surprise to me. I just wanted people to like it.

Pepperfreak, you going to the Weekend of Fire Show in Fairfield on Aug 2-3? Can't be as far of a ride as it is for me in VA.

Hey Buddah, you can ask Cap'n Bones from Cape Fear about the chili, he had it a couple years ago at the SOuthport cook off, seemed to like it. I'm thinking of getting in the WIlmington contest this year as well. Good chili, good folks, old friends and maybe a few new friends. I'll let you know.

chiliman said:
Hey Buddah, you can ask Cap'n Bones from Cape Fear about the chili, he had it a couple years ago at the SOuthport cook off, seemed to like it. I'm thinking of getting in the WIlmington contest this year as well. Good chili, good folks, old friends and maybe a few new friends. I'll let you know.

Sounds like fun. When is it?

Very friendly lot you people are. Thanks for the welcome mat. The majority of people are from Ohio and the UK, interesting. :P

Buddah said:
Pepperfreak, you going to the Weekend of Fire Show in Fairfield on Aug 2-3? Can't be as far of a ride as it is for me in VA.

I plan on trying to make it, but it will be cutting it close to my vacation so it is still up in the air. However, Jungle Jim's is a favorite destination of mine :)

Buddah said:
Very friendly lot you people are. Thanks for the welcome mat. The majority of people are from Ohio and the UK, interesting. :P

just who was awake when you walked in Buddah.

BTW - don't you ever sleep?

Back