for-sale 4 SFRB's of Yellow TS Morugas for sale **CLOSED**

SadisticPeppers

Business Member
I have 4 more boxes of Yellow TS Morugas for sale, with each box having at least 1-2 Red TS Morugas thrown in. $16 each (shipping is included). Please PM me directly with your e-mail address and mailing address and I'll send you an invoice for payment. Soon as payment is received, I'll ship them out. They're ready to go right now :)

IMG_7369-vi.jpg

filmost said:
Man if I were stateside right now, I would totally take some off your hands! Arrgggghhh!

That's one of the (very few) downsides of living abroad on a forum like this. That, and I doubt they'd survive the trip to Japan

jedisushi06 said:
i'd love to buy one.

PM sent back to ya :)

elcap1999 said:

That's one of the (very few) downsides of living abroad on a forum like this. That, and I doubt they'd survive the trip to Japan

Fosho. Luckily I will be visiting over the summer (July 21 - August 10) so will be checking with EVERYONE to hopefully score some fresh pods.

By then I just might have more than Yellow Morugas growing, so be on the lookout :)

Cool! Replied back, let me know ASAP, since I do have to drive into work in about an hour or so, and I can swing by the post office today to drop the stuff off for you, Parker

OK, this one is closed! The last box goes to Pex! Since I'm at work right now I'll send yours out first thing in the morning good sir!

Thanks all for the speedy sale! Pleasure doing business!

Fear not BSPH, I've still got peppers on the plants that are due to ripen any time :) Soon as I have enough, I'll advertise again

A what other types do you have red Moruga /yellow Moruga ?
Oh btw thanks again for the box dude at work ate a whole yellow moruga and was torn up and now he wants to try the reaper lol ...the dudes nuts man

Just the Yellow and Red Morugas for right now. I've got seedlings for several others (Butch T, Chocolate Moruga, Red & White Bhut, and 4 types of 7Pots), and with luck, the first plants will be pushing out pods by July

elcap1999 said:
Just the Yellow and Red Morugas for right now. I've got seedlings for several others (Butch T, Chocolate Moruga, Red & White Bhut, and 4 types of 7Pots), and with luck, the first plants will be pushing out pods by July
Any bubble gum 7's by chance?

Unfortunately no :( Never ordered any seeds for it

You betcha! I'll definitely be advertising on here!

oh man, these bastards have a GREAT DEAL of heat to them! i was deseeding them and my gloves were covered in red/orange oil afterwards. good thing they were double layered nitrile!

Good to hear Pex :) 

Back