• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Jack Links Jalapeno Beef Jerky Review

Hello Chileheads, today I have a review of Jack Links Jalapeno Beef Jerky! They actually did something right with their spicy beef jerky! It had a nice chile flavor and some spice. Please like the video if you enjoyed it, and subscribe to my channel for more! Thanks! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLt7gSp2aNw&list=UUr2Fcwa2MyahoSMuIWcWnZA

I have been buying Jack Links brand jerky for a while now, but I am unhappy with their salt content. They now have a "low-sodium" version that still packs a sodium pop, but otherwise is supposedly their original recipe. I also don't care for the texture of their strips - too tough - though their "tender bites" are ok. There's a brand Perky Jerky (turkey) that has very low sodium (130mg), but it also has a lot of black pepper - and I can't stand black pepper.  I've decided to start making my own jerky and have a batch marinating in the fridge right now.

BigRed12315 said:
The Cholula flavor was very weak to me. There was very minimal hot sauce flavor or intensity. 
i seen bhut camps post and its very possable that it can vary from batch to batch and also taking into consideration that everyones taste is subjective i would say its really hard to tell

thanks your friend Joe

Back