begging for seeds :(

hi guys, i know this sound weird, but i had poor germination this season. if you have extra seeds to lend me would very much appreciate. i know there's lot of stores online. but thats not an option for me. i dont have enough money though. and paypal.

sure brah. I have some perenial Peruvian Pretty Purlpes if you'd like send me a pm. If you're willing to wait, you are literally on the opposite side of the planet, haha

dude::    spend 10 bucks and order what ever seeds you want. 

we all have hardships?

but i still fork over a coupe bucks for what i want.   if you want seeds dont buy that forty tomorrow morning. dont buy mcdonalds tomorrow for lunch. dont buy that soda and granola bar tonight before  you go out to the club. dont buy taco bell after the club.

maybe just buy some seeds?

dont listen to me because im sure this kind of advice is wasted :rolleyes:

I've got some brown moruga. Not sure if you'll want them though, as they never grew for me. I'll give you any spares I have when I order some plants for a project in a week or so.

sicman said:
dude::    spend 10 bucks and order what ever seeds you want. 

we all have hardships?

but i still fork over a coupe bucks for what i want.   if you want seeds dont buy that forty tomorrow morning. dont buy mcdonalds tomorrow for lunch. dont buy that soda and granola bar tonight before  you go out to the club. dont buy taco bell after the club.

maybe just buy some seeds?

dont listen to me because im sure this kind of advice is wasted :rolleyes:

Sic I don't think he has a Taco Bell are a mcdonalds where he lives

Get out, buy some peppers in the (super)market, get the seeds out and use those seeds.
Eat the remaining peppers in your dishes.
I did just that and got a decent amount of pepper plants.
It's el cheapo and even free if you already buy peppers to eat, the only cost is time used to get the seeds out.

I got this from seeds in peppers I ate:

Peppers 01-05-2014 ~2 months by Barachem, on Flickr

I never even considered asking people here for free seeds, I find that shameful behaviour myself.

Bhut_Trolokia said:

I never even considered asking people here for free seeds, I find that shameful behaviour myself.

It's only shameful if you don't give out your own free ones also.

PrivateRye, sorry, the brown moruga don't seem to be any good. I'd be more than happy to send you pods later in the season though.

cruzzfish said:

It's only shameful if you don't give out your own free ones also.

PrivateRye, sorry, the brown moruga don't seem to be any good. I'd be more than happy to send you pods later in the season though.

Agreed. Rye helped us here recently so I'd like to return the favor when I have seeds available. I'm gunna have to pick his brain about throwing down in the kitchen.

Ah, I misunderstood the request.
Sorry about that.

Maybe it's a good idea to move this thread somewhere else, seems kinda out of place in the lounge.

Back