• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Judy's Brown Moruga is for sale on her page now! -Pepperlover.com

http://pepperlover.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=292&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=18

Had to order some seeds even though it is very late to start them. I really want to see what a fresh Brown Moruga from one of Judy's seeds taste like! I tried them dried from her and omg talk about killer heat. It was easily the hottest thing I have had. Also ordered some more of her 7pot Primo powder as I am almost out already cause it is so delicious. With all the freebies Judy hands out someone should help her out with her site. It is a bit hard to navigate. Thanks for being A+ Judy.

I've got several seedlings started of her's, and I'll have some available come July or so :)

romy6 said:
I have dabbled in some of Judy's fresh browns and they are not for the faint of heart . Hottest biatch ever  :flamethrower:

I've dabbled in some of her dried pods. The first time, I cut one pod up and casually mixed it in rice-a-roni with some chicken and cooked. Food was almost to hot to eat lol. Learned my lesson. Her Brown Morugas are fierce!

Back