• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

OVERKILL ? Is is possible?

So ive designated this space for (one) plant I dont know sure which one yet but definitely a super my plan is to allow this plant to grow and I mean GROW my hopes are to get the thing to the roof of the house lol

Nice,at least pepper plants aren't like other trees,usually if a tree would be that close to a house,the roots would grow under through the walls,and that would cause some damage..but that won't realy happen with peppers

Birgit Locoto would be my choice.

You can grow it as tall as your wish, just prep the hole as deep as you can.

The best part is GREAT taste and the plant never quit pushing pods!

Look at what a REAL gardener did last season ..... http://thehotpepper.com/topic/37295-growdowntallest-plant/?p=913573

Even a hacker like myself got one to 7 feet, growing out of an 8 gal. fabric bag.  It blew over in a thunderstorm and the top
snapped off but continued to produce 200 + tasty pods.

K so I've changed my mind I'm going with three plants instead of the original plan of just one
#1 suggestion?
#2 suggestion ?
#3 suggestion ?
Or which of the following
I have in 1/2 gallon pot right now the following
Yellow brain strain
Primo
Bubble gum 7pot
Reaper
Moruga
Or...lol... suggestions?

LawrenceJ2007 said:
Primo, BBG, Reaper. 
hum? Three reds? I was thinking one to be the ybs for color/and(my being (my fav) but three reds ...three alarm fire ...lol hum im starting to like your thinking ;-)

There is no such thing as overkill when it comes to landscaping... just ask my neighbor.  ;)

My concern is that wall, which way is it facing?  In most orientations it's going to block a fair amount of sun, although in AZ that may not be a bad thing if afternoon temperatures reach 100F or more.

Back