• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Wing Dome Challange

I would like to congratulate myself (and my coworker) on all my hot tongue training. Seattle (maybe other cities?) have the Wing Dome 7 Deadly Wings challenge. 7 of their hottest wings, 7 minutes, no napkins, no beverages, must eat all the saucy lettuce under the wings and suck all the sauce off fingers and plate.

YAY ME! DID IT! Got a free meal, t-shirt and a pic on the wall. "Only 1 out of every 10 or 12 people can do it." 

Who else has won a challenge? I won't lie, it was one of the hardest things I ever done. Wing 5 and I was sure I was going to puke. But I didn't. Worst part; the place was so busy the waitress wasn't at the table when the timer went off so we had to sit their with our hands in the air and wait for her to come over while staring at a tall glass of milk and napkins we couldn't touch. Seriously wanted to kill someone. Hottest thing I ever ate.

P.S. can't figure out how to add a photo to this thing!!! Help!

Wow!  Way to go, Sarah!   That is a feat!!!!  Congrats, and My Sympathies for enduring that nasty stuff. 

Several of us got together a few years ago and 5 people did the challenge, 2 finished.
Here's the link, skip to pg 6 for the actual challenge pics and video.  They say there's no extract in it but all of us that tasted it beg to differ.  Every one there says there's extract in the sauce.  I got to 6 and that was it.  ChileAddict and Lazienfat finished.  We sat around after the challenge and my stomach was roiling.  After about half an hour, I bolted out the door and hurled in the alley.  All of us were in bad shape for about 6 hours. 

photobucket, flickr or other image hosting sites work.  Upload to the site, copy the [IMGxxxxxxxxxIMG] link, paste the link into your THP post.      

Does this link work for the pic? My facebook might be locked down. https://touch.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10102972589493728&id=10711634&set=a.944867036828.2607885.10711634&source=43
Oh wait I have a photobucket. Lemme try that. Brb. And yes most definitely felt like there was extract.
Note the red faces, lol.

Wow!  Way to go, Sarah!   That is a feat!!!!  Congrats, and My Sympathies for enduring that nasty stuff. 

Several of us got together a few years ago and 5 people did the challenge, 2 finished.
Here's the link, skip to pg 6 for the actual challenge pics and video.  They say there's no extract in it but all of us that tasted it beg to differ.  Every one there says there's extract in the sauce.  I got to 6 and that was it.  ChileAddict and Lazienfat finished.  We sat around after the challenge and my stomach was roiling.  After about half an hour, I bolted out the door and hurled in the alley.  All of us were in bad shape for about 6 hours. 

photobucket, flickr or other image hosting sites work.  Upload to the site, copy the [IMGxxxxxxxxxIMG] link, paste the link into your THP post.      

Great pics, yeah we went to Greenwood too. I didn't think the flavor was that terrible honestly. It also looked much darker, so maybe they changed it. Is there a seattle hot head group on this website? I'd love to meet up with people now and again. I'm growing reapers, butch t, chocolate fatali and lemon devil tongue in my friend's greenhouse in woodenville so I'm going to be making another fermented mash with reapers this year. I have a nice sauce collection too.

There are folks in South Florida who get together and socialize, we call them the SoFlo Posse.  There's also a PA Posse in Pennsylvania, and us up here in the NW are called the Northwest Pack.  It's all unofficial, but we have a lot of fun.  :lol:   We get together for a camping gig in September, usually in the Seattle area so those that aren't camping can still day-trip it.  This will be our 5th year.  Check it out~  We had about 50 people at the 2012 Kanasket-Palmer Northwest Chilefest. 

I'm on the other side of the mountains and don't keep up on Seattle area events.  If you hear of a festival or event that chileheads would be interested in, feel free to post.   There are quite a few Seattle-area THP member.

There are folks in South Florida who get together and socialize, we call them the SoFlo Posse.  There's also a PA Posse in Pennsylvania, and us up here in the NW are called the Northwest Pack.  It's all unofficial, but we have a lot of fun.  :lol:   We get together for a camping gig in September, usually in the Seattle area so those that aren't camping can still day-trip it.  This will be our 5th year.  Check it out~  We had about 50 people at the 2012 Kanasket-Palmer Northwest Chilefest. 

I'm on the other side of the mountains and don't keep up on Seattle area events.  If you hear of a festival or event that chileheads would be interested in, feel free to post.   There are quite a few Seattle-area THP member.

Thanks for the info. Will do...

Back