free peppers CLOSED

make a video of you playing any instrument or vocals.   solo/duo/group.  beatbox - grand piano.  Whatever!   

videos can not be old they need to be made after this post.

top 3 will recieve a small box of mixed peppers sent to them priority mail free.

if you enter and are out of country:::   you will recieve dried pods/powder/seeds and or.  regular shipping.

since pods are still green and theres no big hurry lets have fun with this and get lots of entries.

contest ends on the 22nd of june.

best of luck and dont be scared lets hear yalls talents.

proof of life is neccesary..   there needs to be a sign with the letters  T.H.P

have fun with this.
   sicman

p.s.   there will be a poll put up with all the entries at the end of contest. the good people of thp will pick the winning three. i will not vote. 

Oh geez, I haven't practiced in so long (marriage, children and work). I can't play at all like I used to. If I get the time tomorrow I might see if I can get my wife to help me record a cover of something.

Buzz said:
Cool contest, sic!
thanks i really hope we get lots of entries. this could be lots of fun.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Oh geez, I haven't practiced in so long (marriage, children and work). I can't play at all like I used to. If I get the time tomorrow I might see if I can get my wife to help me record a cover of something.
post that shizzey up ;) remember no big rush we have a few weeks.

your not out. there are three winners to this. and remember we have no idea what we are going to see and how people will vote.

do your thang.

kalimazoop said:
Lets get this party started.  Thank you for the offer.  Saw post, grabbed guitar, made video. A few flubs.... 

sic- you're a winner in my book. I love the acoustic guitar but I have no talent. My 2 sons are gifted drummers. One is in Nashville trying to make it in the music business and the other is 16 and more talented than his older brother and plays in our church youth group and adult contemporary group. All I can do is play a couple basic beats on the drums :(

SavinaRed said:
sic- you're a winner in my book. I love the acoustic guitar but I have no talent. My 2 sons are gifted drummers. One is in Nashville trying to make it in the music business and the other is 16 and more talented than his older brother and plays in our church youth group and adult contemporary group. All I can do is play a couple basic beats on the drums :(
thanks,but thats not me playing.   im the guy holding the contest.

thats awesome about your boys,best of luck to them.

Thanks for the love folks.  Dont be shy.   There is plenty of time to work something up and submit it in any form.  Sicman wants to hear the THP musicians in whatever form it may be, from tambla to skin flute to washboard and all points in between.  So practice if you want or just play.  

kalimazoop said:
Thanks for the love folks.  Dont be shy.   There is plenty of time to work something up and submit it in any form.  Sicman wants to hear the THP musicians in whatever form it may be, from tambla to skin flute to washboard and all points in between.  So practice if you want or just play.  
well said.

yall be glad i cant enter. my saw and jug solo have been waiting for a audience ;)

Sorry, my vote would have to be for BigRed12315 if there is any voting.  I just love that song, especially that drum solo.  And you, my friend, did a heck of a job with it!

Back