• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Insects, Arachnids and Peppers [PICS]

A couple Pepper plants to start off 

Naga Morich both up and down 

What I thought was the smallest spider in the world... I was wrong. (More pics to come if ppl reply)

Tiny Spider on a Moruga Scorpion

Some kind of fly

Wulf said:
I'm not sure what it is, but from that angle the spider really doesn't look like a spider.

I found him again today and took another picture, this time with a tripod and all the macro filters stacked.

Found some microscopic aphids too! See above picture for scale. These guys are TINY!

More pics as promised

What's that EYE see?
200_s.gif

It's the worlds smallest spider.

Super_180bee_826245.jpg

the most amateur pictures I have ever seen.. :rolleyes: 

JUST KIDDING..HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!  I hope you make money taking pictures, if not you SHOULD!! :onfire: 

Hot Head said:
the most amateur pictures I have ever seen..  :rolleyes: 

JUST KIDDING..HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!  I hope you make money taking pictures, if not you SHOULD!!  :onfire: 

THANKS! Need to take quality pictures of peppers for my website. In a way the camera helps pay the bills.

EliteMcScruffin said:
Holy cow that's tiny! Makes you think....

YES! So much going on with peppers and gardens that we don't see. Each plant is an entire ecosystem.

Another creature in the pepper patch. Looks like he has something in his mouth...

Chompin down on an APHID!

Nikon D3200 w/ kit lens and cheap screw on macro filters for the close-ups. Definitely an amateur in the camera world!

The close-ups are quite fuzzy, but that's as good as i'm going to get without a $500 dedicated macro lens.

Crazy Hot Seeds said:

THANKS! Need to take quality pictures of peppers for my website. In a way the camera helps pay the bills.

YES! So much going on with peppers and gardens that we don't see. Each plant is an entire ecosystem.

Another creature in the pepper patch. Looks like he has something in his mouth...

Chompin down on an APHID!

That's a lady bug larva!

Great shots amigo

Back