This years new bbq

Well the last one I had is on year 4 or 5 and pretty beaten up so I bought a new one
its still not together so heres a link to show you the finished product
http://www.presidentschoice.ca/HouseAndHome/ProductImageView.aspx/id/19506/Type/LargeView
it has This 4-burner, stainless steel wonder is loaded with features, including warming drawer, smoker drawer, side burner, infrared rotisserie burner and two separate lidded chambers to simultaneously grill foods at different temperatures. lol a copy paste from the site

Well I got her set up and used her for the first time...the ignition style caught me off guard..Shoots out like a little flame thrower per element till its lit or you let back on the knob per element..Well thats a first for me..Well works awsome..Im glad I bought it
Well I got some pics..The sausages are an experiment my buddy who owns the local buther shop let me try ..apple,cinamon hell I seen a raison..Im not a big sweet fan but damn not bad at all and pinwheels
Picture018.jpg

Picture019-4-1.jpg

Picture020-3.jpg

Canuk buddy can we come round for tea+ a steak :drooling:...thats one fine bbq my friend looks like you could cook for the whole town :shocked:

Looks delicious! I bought another grill this year, the 22 inch Weber Gold. Love the new ash can, it doesnt let your deck or patio get all dirty when you clean the ash out.

Three grills and a smoker at my house, buying grills can get out hand before you know it. :lol:

Beer and bbq go hand in hand lol Mind you beer and anything go hand in hand!! I ordered my new smoker today and bought another car again sheesh...
think ill need a car lot soon lol

Back