I'm RugbyTaco and I like hot stuff.

greetings! i'm rugbytaco and like the title says I like hot stuff. And other stuff too. I'm 29 and from Chicago. This will be my first year growing peppers. I'm that guy who has more hot sauces that he knows what to do with. So i'm venturing into the making his own territory. ive done this my other interests and hobbies from beer to music. i have some ideas for a few hot sauces and if things go well im might turn things into a small batch type of hot sauce company. here's a list of what im growing right now:

Cayenne
Scotch Bonnet
Yellow Ghost
Giant Ghost
Regular Ghost
Trinidad Scorpion
7 Pot
Red Moruga
Butch T Trinidad
Carolina Reaper
And some assorted sweet peppers
Most will be grown in containers. Im using a mixture of good black dirt/compost/sand/perlite. I buried each with some sulfur and an organic fertilizer from Jobes. They all get a mix of direct sun light and indirect. Temps currently staying above 55 at night and between 70-80 during the day.
Any and all tips welcomed.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Welcome from Queensland.  For pics I upload them to photobucket and then use the img uploader in the reply tools. 

10338874_10152422898588180_1163388998099718296_n_zps507cc99c.jpg

Welcome aboard!  I was born and raised in Kenosha, WI.  Now I'm a damn yankee living in the south.  Good luck with your grow and stick around and learn a few things!

Back