Server Hiccup?

So, for all those who don't think I answered, I did ;)

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Yep, guessing a restore was done. Server was also offline for many hours a day back
Well it was working,just fine, and then a 30 sec downtime. My guess is the database server had an issue. I clicked and got page cannot be displayed. Reloaded the page and it went back to last night. Maybe it lunched and they reloaded the last backup. But this was real fast, someone had to be in front of the boxen....

Just too fast for a fail and call the techies...

yep PLEASE FORGIVE MY BRAIN FART IF IN DEED IM HAVING ONE BUT looks like it it, wasn't this tread supposed to be a pepper id cause i commented that the id looked alot like TRINIDAD CHERRY and the pics were too small to give a proper id?

am i wrong?? 
let me know thanks your joe

Damn hiccup deleted my ceviche pictures :( 

10435943_10201851317628993_3160555497922291646_n.jpg

yummmmm

ajijoe said:
yep PLEASE FORGIVE MY BRAIN FART IF IN DEED IM HAVING ONE BUT looks like it it, wasn't this tread supposed to be a pepper id cause i commented that the id looked alot like TRINIDAD CHERRY and the pics were too small to give a proper id?

am i wrong?? 
let me know thanks your joe
Are you over 50? I am.

Brain farts at that age are normal. I say no one should have to think on Mondays, and if you're over 55 ;)

hogleg said:
LOL  what about the new people in welcome thread, their gone LOL  kicked off before they got started LOL

BRUTAL...LOL
Ha! Just realized any new accounts created since then are lost. That would suck, but at least it isn't too hard to create one.

Wonder what happens to Extreme accounts created that were lost? Double charge or all will be fixed? Hopefully everything gets sorted. I managed a data center for 5 years and it does happen from time to time. Unfortunately most backups are nightly so anything new may just be lost forever.

Back