• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Hot Sauce Question

Hi. im new to the forum but heh ! here my question. Im trying to find the hottest sauce with or without extract that is hotter than the 20 minute burn one. If anyone have an idea wich sauce could beat that i would surely buy it ! thx in advance. Oh i heard of the carolina reaper puree one.. but im not to sure about it.. look kinda weak ? so yeah just post your recomendation to beat the 20 min burn. :D

LuckyDog HS is awesome, but not superhot.  Add some Pure Evil to LDHS, perfect solution!  :D

Incinerator out of Australia is up in the 500,000 SHU range and is not made with extract. 

I'm not familiar with 20Min Burn, gonna JayT it (THP slang for research/google/look up...)  brb-

BTW- :welcome: to THP!!!

I noticed you're in Canada, so that may be a consideration for which sauces to get. 

Edit-
Here's what I found for info about 20 Minute Burn, this is from an eBay listing-
[SIZE=large]Product Description:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=large]10 Minute Burn has been banned on many occasions now there's 20 Minute Burn, weighting in at well over 1.2 Million Scoville Heat Units this is set to be the Daddy of them all.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=x-large]The 20 Minute Burn comes in a 30ml Blue bottle.  The actual colour of the bottle is blue, so it starts off looking black and as the sauce is used it turns blue.[/SIZE]

Chilli Bugs Opinion
[SIZE=large]Available in very limited quantities and set to become a collectors item. This is extreme heat! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=large]Made with 7.3 Million Scoville Extract, it doesn't get any more brutal than this![/SIZE]
[SIZE=large]THIS IS A CONCENTRATED CHILLI EXTRACT (not a sauce). Please use with extreme caution and please read the following disclaimer before buying.[/SIZE]

Ingredients: Fresh bhut jolokia, pineapple huice, vinegar, lemon juice, tomatoes, mango, molasses, 7.3 million chilli extract, celery, herbs, spices.

The purees are usually just the  specific chilli, a bit of vinegar, maybe a touch of salt.  Not really a sauce, but very good at what they are.  Very useful in many different applications and also a great way for home growers to preserve their crops. 

Heartbreaking Dawns makes some good tasting really hot sauce, but again, I don't think they are as hot as 20min.   

salsalady said:

LuckyDog HS is awesome, but not superhot.  Add some Pure Evil to LDHS, perfect solution!  :D

Incinerator out of Australia is up in the 500,000 SHU range and is not made with extract. 

I'm not familiar with 20Min Burn, gonna JayT it (THP slang for research/google/look up...)  brb-

BTW- :welcome: to THP!!!

I noticed you're in Canada, so that may be a consideration for which sauces to get. 

Edit-
Here's what I found for info about 20 Minute Burn, this is from an eBay listing-
[SIZE=large]Product Description:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=large]10 Minute Burn has been banned on many occasions now there's 20 Minute Burn, weighting in at well over 1.2 Million Scoville Heat Units this is set to be the Daddy of them all.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=x-large]The 20 Minute Burn comes in a 30ml Blue bottle.  The actual colour of the bottle is blue, so it starts off looking black and as the sauce is used it turns blue.[/SIZE]

Chilli Bugs Opinion
[SIZE=large]Available in very limited quantities and set to become a collectors item. This is extreme heat! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=large]Made with 7.3 Million Scoville Extract, it doesn't get any more brutal than this![/SIZE]
[SIZE=large]THIS IS A CONCENTRATED CHILLI EXTRACT (not a sauce). Please use with extreme caution and please read the following disclaimer before buying.[/SIZE]

Ingredients: Fresh bhut jolokia, pineapple huice, vinegar, lemon juice, tomatoes, mango, molasses, 7.3 million chilli extract, celery, herbs, spices.

The purees are usually just the  specific chilli, a bit of vinegar, maybe a touch of salt.  Not really a sauce, but very good at what they are.  Very useful in many different applications and also a great way for home growers to preserve their crops. 

Heartbreaking Dawns makes some good tasting really hot sauce, but again, I don't think they are as hot as 20min.   

I cannot get past this...."weighting in at well over 1.2 Million Scoville Heat Units this is set to be the Daddy of them all.

Lucky Dog is one of our family's favorites!  Always loved by friends and family also.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Just buy raw superhot pods. Those'll be hot enough for you. Please video/youtube the results and share links here. :cheers:

We got our first California Reapers this week ... We will be filming it this afternoon ... I am scared 8-)
Rymerpt said:
Pure evil for the heat

Luckydog for the taste .....foods best friend

I got given Pure Evil in my latest RedditGifts exchange ... haven't had a chance to open it and try it yet ... how hot is it 8-)

What is the RedditGifts Exchange?  is it this Pure Evil

The linked Pure Evil is 1.56mil SHU or 9.6mil SHU 

COOL! 

Sounds like a fun program.  and a major score with Lucky Dog, also! 

Back