• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

2014 Tomato Grow at Withywillow Gardens

A nice selection you've got there. I'm growing several of the same ones. In addition to Cherokee Purple, I'm growing Cherokee Green. I'm growing Hawaiian Pineapple--is that the same as your Pineapple? Hawaiian Pineapple grows a very large yellow fruit. Another yellow one I'm growing is Pork Chop. It's a large yellow fruit with flecks of gold.

I'm growing San Marzano and another paste tomato called Goldman's Italian American. Hope to get a good crop to make a batch or two of Annie's Salsa. Want to try a batch this year with plenty of Datil peppers. A kind of cross between Annie's Salsa and Datil Sauce.

Here in Upstate South Carolina my plants are a couple of feet tall with small fruit the size of peas just showing up. Can't wait for a good tomato out of the garden!

Good luck with your garden,
Tom

kentishman said:
A nice selection you've got there. I'm growing several of the same ones. In addition to Cherokee Purple, I'm growing Cherokee Green. I'm growing Hawaiian Pineapple--is that the same as your Pineapple? Hawaiian Pineapple grows a very large yellow fruit. Another yellow one I'm growing is Pork Chop. It's a large yellow fruit with flecks of gold.

I'm growing San Marzano and another paste tomato called Goldman's Italian American. Hope to get a good crop to make a batch or two of Annie's Salsa. Want to try a batch this year with plenty of Datil peppers. A kind of cross between Annie's Salsa and Datil Sauce.

Here in Upstate South Carolina my plants are a couple of feet tall with small fruit the size of peas just showing up. Can't wait for a good tomato out of the garden!

Good luck with your garden,
Tom
Thanks Tom, not sure about the pineapple... the pic of the seeds we ordered shows it is red and yellow like stripey or hillbilly... as right now we have 3 or 4 little tomatoes the size of a dime or bigger .....good luck to you
Gold Nugget

ZSrrcXw.jpg

Old German

p7C37Eq.jpg

Yellow Pear

CTYrsTq.jpg

San Marzano

tilMV5w.jpg

Purple Cherokee row on left

orW4Dkd.jpg

4 Pineapples

em4YFwq.jpg