Newbie From SoCal

Hello there Pepeprheads! Got a wild hair yesterday while surfing the net.  Went to Home Depot and started my own lil peper garden and also stumbled across this site.  So far I started"

1) Habanero Plant
1) Chile Pequin Plant
1) Jalapeno Plant
1) Cajun Bell Plant
1) Bunch of Cilantro
1) Bunch of Onion Chive

I also bought some seeds Im starting in a Jiffy Container to hopefully get some more habaneros, Santa Fes and Serrranos. 

And Wait....I didnt stop there, also ordered some Carolina Reaper Seeds and Poblano Seeds from pepperjoe's.  I think Im starting kinda late in the season but hey, better late than never.

The Plants I bought at Home Depot are in 5 gallon containers, 1 plant each.  (Herbs are in smaller pots)

I mixed 1/3 potting mix, 1/3 garden soil and 1/3 sand for the pots and I have a Bonnie Plant food for Herbs vegetables and flowers to apply once a week. Hopefully this will get me through with some good peppers.  Im pretty excited! 

How do I post pics?

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Welcome from Colorado. Good luck with your grow.
Extreme Members

Forum:

You can attach images directly to your posts/blogs using the full editor. When creating a topic attach images at the bottom of the editor. When replying choose More Reply Options for the full editor. You can choose more than one image with the Advanced Uploader. However if you experience errors choose the Basic Uploader. Once uploaded they will appear at the bottom of your topic unless you choose Add To Post. Put the cursor where you want, then click to add. You can still move the image code around to wherever you want. You can also preview your post. Once satisfied, post the topic.

Gallery:

You can upload images to the global albums or create your own albums. You can choose more than one image with the Advanced Uploader. However if you experience errors choose the Basic Uploader. Once uploaded you will have different sizes for viewing and if you wish to use these in forum posts click Options > Shae Links.

Editor:

In the text editor you will see My Media. This will allow you to share your uploaded images in new posts without having to reupload them.

In summation, you can post images wherever you want. If you just want them in a topic use the attachment function. If you want comments on your images in am album post them in Gallery. You can still use these on the forum. It's like photobucket, but now on the site as a feature for you.

Enjoy!

Basic Members

Your image must be hosted on a photo sharing website. Place the image code (of the actual image not the page, it will end with .jpg, .png, .gif) between the following code:

image url here

d9MZCU0.gif

Back