•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

What is a throwdown?

Best Answer salsalady, 06 June 2014 - 05:32 PM

an excuse to cook really weird food you may not have tried before and get creative with foods you have done before, with lots of re-wining, beers deep and hhwhiskey, tomfoolery, DPSE-ing, smack talking, picture taking until the food gets cold while the family complains "Can we eat yet?  Mom, I'm HUNGRY!"  "Not Yet, Sweetheart.  I need one more picture from this angle.  Can you hold the lamp up for me for more light?".

:rofl: 

We haven't had a lot of smack talk lately.  What's up with that?  Everyone mellowing out in their Old Age?  I think we should revive the noobs-vs-vets competition.  That was fun!  :lol: 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SavinaRed

SavinaRed

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 3,435 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

What is a throwdown ?

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 37,954 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x2)

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

Click the 5 Rules link in this one.

http://thehotpepper....own-patty-wars/

I am going for max crust on the lower end

#3 SavinaRed

SavinaRed

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 3,435 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

Thanks !!!

#4 hogleg

hogleg

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 8,144 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

What, you never seen Bobby Flay? lol

Edited by hogleg, 06 June 2014 - 05:18 PM.

#5 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,692 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:32 PM   Best Answer

an excuse to cook really weird food you may not have tried before and get creative with foods you have done before, with lots of re-wining, beers deep and hhwhiskey, tomfoolery, DPSE-ing, smack talking, picture taking until the food gets cold while the family complains "Can we eat yet?  Mom, I'm HUNGRY!"  "Not Yet, Sweetheart.  I need one more picture from this angle.  Can you hold the lamp up for me for more light?".

We haven't had a lot of smack talk lately.  What's up with that?  Everyone mellowing out in their Old Age?  I think we should revive the noobs-vs-vets competition.  That was fun!  :lol: 

PureEvilProducts

The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"

PepperPeopleRock! 

#6 SavinaRed

SavinaRed

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 3,435 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

We haven't had a lot of smack talk lately.  What's up with that?  Everyone mellowing out in their Old Age?  I think we should revive the noobs-vs-vets competition.  That was fun!   :lol:

Luv it..................

#7 socalgardengal

socalgardengal

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:57 PM

Oh yeah!!!! I am doing this soon!

#8 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 12,692 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:25 PM

welcome to the Loony Bin that is Throwdowns~  :lol:

Have you seen the TD discussion thread yet?  Next month is Heritage.

PureEvilProducts

The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"

PepperPeopleRock! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests