favorite Your Favorite IPA

IPA.jpg
This one is becoming my favorite by Lagunitas

LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS LAGUNITAS
                                                                       ROCKS!!!

If you can get them over there in the U.S try anything from the Kernel brewery, London. They brew a lot of 'merican style IPA.

Founders makes an All Day IPA that's quite good.

Also really really like the Sweetgrass APA (american pale ale) from Grand Teton Brewery in Idaho.

Ballast Point Sculpin, Green Flash, Lagunitas Hop Stoopid, Blue Point Hoptical Illusion, ahh..so many good ones.

jedisushi06 said:
Yeah and their HOPSLAM@!

Iv'e got a bottle of ODELL imperial peach IPA i'm going to open today
never had the Hopslam im not really an IPA fan i prefer Belgian ales as well as Stout and Porter
from what im told of it i prolly would not like it but i would try it who knows i might just surprise myself??
i got a sampler from Bells a few weeks ago and there an excellent brewery they do good work

the sampler had the follwing

TWO HEARTED (liked alot)
PORTER(didnt like too much) surprising huh?
AMBER ALE(was ok)
OBERON WHEAT ALE (loved this one!! TRY IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY)

thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
never had the Hopslam im not really an IPA fan i prefer Belgian ales as well as Stout and Porter
from what im told of it i prolly would not like it but i would try it who knows i might just surprise myself??
i got a sampler from Bells a few weeks ago and there an excellent brewery they do good work

the sampler had the follwing

TWO HEARTED (liked alot)
PORTER(didnt like too much) surprising huh?
AMBER ALE(was ok)
OBERON WHEAT ALE (loved this one!! TRY IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY)

thanks your friend Joe
3 months ago I hated IPA and likes the same beers as you and then all of a sudden like a switch turned on and I began to appreciate all the subtle nuances that go into IPA's and now I like them. They were what I called a skunky beer a few months ago lol.

There are a lot of good ones out there, but most of the better ones are not in mass distribution.  
I actually prefer my local Wolf Hills Brewery, "Trooper's Alley IPA". Their previous recipe as above average, but about a year ago they intro their "West Coast IPA" and it was a grand slam in my book. They have now morphed the Troopers Alley to the West Coast recipe and it is available in cans locally and in parts of Virginia. The brew has a heady grapefruit aroma, but a crisp, clean, appropriately bitter, bite in the aftertaste. My wife usaually goes for the darker, malty roasters, but she will drink this IPA without reserve. 

JJJessee said:
There are a lot of good ones out there, but most of the better ones are not in mass distribution.  
I actually prefer my local Wolf Hills Brewery, "Trooper's Alley IPA". Their previous recipe as above average, but about a year ago they intro their "West Coast IPA" and it was a grand slam in my book. They have now morphed the Troopers Alley to the West Coast recipe and it is available in cans locally and in parts of Virginia. The brew has a heady grapefruit aroma, but a crisp, clean, appropriately bitter, bite in the aftertaste. My wife usaually goes for the darker, malty roasters, but she will drink this IPA without reserve. 
Wow, I would really like to try this grapefruity IPA in a can. That sounds very interesting to me.

Back