Any suggestions on a canopy?

SmokenFire

Staff Member
Business Member
I'm looking to replace an older canopy that I've used for 2 seasons at bbq competitions.  The current one has seen better days, and next year we'll be in local farmer's markets selling our wares so I figure now's a good time to upgrade.  Those of you who use them - any particular brand of model that you love?  Any brand I should stay away from?  Need a good 10 x 10 canopy with sides.  Currently looking at this one @ Costco.  Thoughts?  Thanks in advance!

I love my Shelter Logic steel truss top. So much that I bought a 2nd when I hired a worker for 2 more markets. 

Not only is the quality better than any I've used, the customer service of the company is phenomenal. Past the 1-year guarantee they sent me a new leg of the tent for free with free shipping when one of the clicky-thinggies broke off. On my 1st tent they replaced the canopy top for free after 19 months because the velcro wasn't sticking to the frame - what's significant is I bought the 1st one through Bed Bath & Beyond, and BBB put the wrong canopy in the box. 

Two major repairs, both past warrantee expiration and zero questions asked, 2-day shipping. I didn't miss a single market - love Shelter Logic and cannot recommend them highly enough. 

Back