• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! BEST OVERALL BURGER

Best Burger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Congratulations!

beerbreath81 - WINNER (Beef)
SumOfMyBits - WINNER (Combination)
Deathtosnails - WINNER (Alternative)

NOW vote for the BEST OVERALL BURGER!

Let's see who wins Patty Wars... BEEF, BEEF & PORK, OR LAMB!

48 hour poll.

Congrats to each winner!

EDIT -  NEVER MIND!   Already linked in the poll.....

I was looking for a link on the OP. not the Poll.  (stoopid noobie me~~~~  :lol:  )  Didn't edit my post in time~  :) 

DTS's is still the one I want to slam down. He will always be on my list of fav chefs... at least, unless he switches to the hippy side of things!

Ok, if I have to switch to hippy at some point after that, he'd be back on my list again. It's win-win either way. :wink:

geeme said:
DTS's is still the one I want to slam down. He will always be on my list of fav chefs... at least, unless he switches to the hippy side of things!

Ok, if I have to switch to hippy at some point after that, he'd be back on my list again. It's win-win either way. :wink:

What?

Huh?

Women.

I swear you can't live with these people.

texas blues said:
What?

Huh?

Women.

I swear you can't live with these people.
No love for The TB!

:rofl:

I had to open each winner in it's own tab and toggle back and forth to decide.  I liked D2S's lamb burger but olives are a deal breaker.  The rest of the lamb burger I'd totally scarf, but I had to look for things to be a cause for elimination.  It's pretty great when it comes down to Olives as a disqualifier.  And SumBits always brings something creative to the fray.  Couldn't find any fault with Sum's burger....but For me, it came down to the jingle...Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. 

DONE! 

Wow~ haven't worked that hard on a TD vote in a while!!!!  AWESOME!!!!!

Well done everyone and what a hard choice.

I went with DTS' lamb burger cause i love that combo and know how well it works..... was eyeing off the lamb mince down at the butchers the other day.

I dont know about elsewhere, but here in Oz there seems to be a general mentality that usually results in anything Greek inspired being completely overdone with copious amounts of fetta cheese, so i applaude his hand of restraint in that regard lol 

He was gonna make a juicy lucy and changed his plans when he saw key's... I'd say, not only did he nail it, but for a last minute entry idea... holy hell, amazing.

That thing had me from the start. I wanted to see more special sauce in the pic... I would have done some art direction with the pic of the cut burger, and made some ooze out, lol. But then it would have just been more of a landslide. Looks like he did okay!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back