• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Ranch Dressing

So I had this ranch dressing one time and Im looking for it again. I got it in a online set out of Colorado and it contained Ghost chilies. Any help find it would be great.

Boshawg

WOW!  That's, like, the fastest answer ever!   :lol:

:welcome: to boshawg. 

Thats not the one. But I might give it a try. I was thinking more about it last night and theres something about a dragon on it?

Boshawg said:
Thats not the one. But I might give it a try. I was thinking more about it last night and theres something about a dragon on it?

I've found in most cases, but not all, that you can make your own at home even better.

Maybe give it a try?

You could even start out simply by adding some chile's to other store bought ranch.

If its good then you could next make your own from scratch.

Lots of THP folks would love to see pics and a recipe how you did it.

Ranch.

In Texas we PTSOE!

Personally, I don't like to buy spicy condiments or dressings because they usually cost more than the store bought kind and aren't spicy at all. I know we have vendors on this site who sell super spicy BBQ sauces that are worth trying but most of the time when I want some spicy mayo or ketchup I just mix a tablespoon of whatever hot sauce I have in the cupboard with the condiment and I'm good to go.

Boshawg said:

LOL. There's ANOTHER ghost pepper ranch dressing from Colorado?????? LOL. Maybe they just changed the label.

Back