• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Beach Boys-- Sloop John B cover by Big Red!

Hey everybody, Big Red here again with a cover of The Beach Boys-- Sloop John B! The Beach Boy's are my favorite band and decided to do a cover of Sloop John B! Hopefully I'll be getting a new guitar soon so some quality covers will be popping up. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIec20XPFSY

My goodness gracious, that was Tuff Red. When I was a little kid I saw the Beach Boys at candlestick park at a Giants double-header in between games it was awesome.

hogleg said:
My goodness gracious, that was Tuff Red. When I was a little kid I saw the Beach Boys at candlestick park at a Giants double-header in between games it was awesome.
The Beach Boys are my favorite band. Wish I could have seen them in their prime, but I was glad to catch them on their 50th Anniversary your in 2012.
I saw Brian Wilson (the main songwriter and "brain" of the Boys) many, many times. He's amazing in concert. 

Back