Another free sauce contest

Alrighty, since I got such a positive review of my homemade moruga scorpion jerk sauce from BigRed and Dykelicious, I figured we'd have our own little contest to win a free woozy bottle of it, shipped to your door, FREE!

This time around it is going to be an art contest. Hand drawings/paintings to be exact. It can be of whatever you like and use whatever method you'd like, be it pencil drawing, water colors, oil paints or even blood if you so choose as long as it is done by hand. As with the other contests, we'd like some proof you did the work by signing your work somehow with your user ID and THP.

This will be for US residents only, unfortunately.

The contest ends on Friday, July 4th at 11:59pm EST and three (3) winners will be chosen via the number of likes their picture posts receive. All three (3) will receive a free bottle of my jerk sauce.

Out of those three a "Grand Prize" winner will be chosen who will not only get the bottle of jerk sauce, but will also receive a second woozy bottle of homemade sauce, the flavor of which will be a surprise!

So let's get this started! Have fun and good luck!

av-574.jpg

BigRed12315 said:
I'll give it my best try! 

What should the drawing be of? 

Whatever you want! That is the beauty of it! Be creative! Impress me!

To all those who say they can't draw, so what? We want to see, anyways! This is supposed to be fun! Who is to say it has to be a masterpiece? It could be a funny cartoon doodle that brings a smile to our faces. Or it could be a Rembrant. Just have fun!

Find Spicy Chicken and get him in. Jeff can paint something fierce.

Me, I suck. Haven't looked at the art box since High School which was many many years ago.

C'mon Jeff H and PrimeTime! I know yall have a LEAST a wicked stick figure drawing or traced hand turkey to post! Tasha, my wife, who won't be competing will post some pictures here in a bit to get started. She drew all of her tattoos except one of them.

Not the originals on paper, which I can't be asked to dig through 900 still packed boxes from moving to find, here is a pic of 5 of her tattoos that she drew up which Sean @ Moving Pictures inked flawlessly. She has many more. For those that are curious, that is a voodoo doll in the center, two rat voodoo dolls on either side top and rat prints below each rat voodoo doll. Yes, she loved her pet rats.

tattoos.jpg

to bad it wasnt for canada as well, i drew half of my tattoo's and have the art work still.  oh well. the sauce sounds very good as well.

Back