• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

How a dried Bhut Jolokia trolled Bhut_Trolokia

Bhut Trolokia eats a dried Bhut Jolokia and it trolls him hard.
I didn't like one thing and that is...
Watch the video to find out.
Shoutout to www.thehotpepper.com for the idea and Ted Barrus for the challenge method.
Anyhoo, I conquered the Bhut, bhut it did troll me.

And before I forget it again: I got the dried bhuts from http://www.peperzaden.nl/gedroogde-bhut-jolokia.html, but it's Dutch only, the guy will hopefully ship internationally soon enough.

This was awesome on so many levels. I love how you hate bhuts but took their name. Im with ya on cayennes being yummy. Bhuts burn my bhut....

thanks brutha

Looks like you handled it well.  I've had a couple of pretty hot ghost peppers, but never a dried one.  I don't care for the flavor much either :)  Good Times!

filmost said:
I now know what Bhut_Trolokia looks like. Now eat a Reaper.
If you can provide me one...
Bhut still, that's gnarly scarily hot.
I am growing a little Reaper seedling.

PrimeTime said:
This was awesome on so many levels. I love how you hate bhuts but took their name. Im with ya on cayennes being yummy. Bhuts burn my bhut....

thanks brutha
I took on the name before I ever tasted or saw any real bhut, just liked the ring of the name.

oCaveman said:
Looks like you handled it well.  I've had a couple of pretty hot ghost peppers, but never a dried one.  I don't care for the flavor much either :)  Good Times!
Agreed on the flavour.
I had some confirmation on it being a true superhot, some warmth and some cap craps afterwards, even with eating prepping beforehand, oh my...

Back