• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Key's and Key West Recommendation

Its a funny thing but I am going to Key West on business Sunday and will be back on Wednesday...flying into Miami international airport and driving down to Key West...gonna enjoy the drive...

First stop will be on north Key Largo at a place by the name of.....you guessed it Alabama Jacks (no relation :lol: )...they have the best Conch Fritters around and cold beer....

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to eat in Key West other than Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville?

AlabamaJack said:
:lol: leaving Sunday...sending you a pm PF

I assume Peppers is ? a hot sauce store ?

Yes....and a pretty nice one to boot. Last time i was there they had a really decent selection.

Don't know if you will be on here while you are there AJ, but check out Hog's Breath Saloon while you are there. Love that place.

Went to Peppers of Key West and it IS a nice little store...love the way the owner just puts a bowl of chips in front of you at the counter, then starts pouring hot sauces for you to dip and taste...

Really nice people and a great little store....

JayT...actually spent most of my nonworking hours at Hogsbreath and Sloppy Joes...I liked Hogsbreath better...went to Margarativille but was not impressed...

Back