• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Unique collectible limited edition Lucky Dog items available

All,

Hope it's ok to post this here - as some know I'm running a kickstarter campaign, and relevant to this forum, 3 of the packages are very limited and should have strong appeal to the collectors out there.

1. $5 reward - signed Dia del Perro 1st run labels, limit up to 60. Right now I think 12 have been claimed which means they're limited to 12 until more are claimed. I'll be making a slight change to the labels for the next run, so it will be apparent that these are 1st run at a later date. Signed, numbered with manufacturing date (06/09/14)

2. Dia del Perro posters, signed by the artist. 12x18 Fillmore-style high quality heavy stock poster board. $125. At this point just 1 has been selected as a reward, so as of this posting it's a 1/1 item. There will be up to and no more than 50 of these, and 1/3 of the proceeds from this item go to the artist who was displaced from NOLA by Katrina. At this rate, this looks to be a very, very limited item. The imagery is stunning.

3. Signed & numbered bottles of Dia del Perro, batch #1, Case #1, bottles #8, 9, 10, 11 & 12. Just 5 available, with "batch 1, case 1, [series #], manufacturing date & signature. $150 for the package, which has the signed/limited bottle, an unsigned bottle for eatin, a mixed case (12 btls, 2 of ea) of lucky dog's original 6 varieties & any shirt. This is the most exclusive item in the entire KS campaign, and may be the best value. Even without the signed & numbered bottle, the case+ 2 bottles + shirt would go for this amount. There are 5 total and 2 have been claimed.

Since this is the collector's forum I figured it would be the best place to let the collectors know about this opportunity. You can get these for the next 16 days (or until they're sold out) at http://www.tinyurl.com/diadelperro

Thanks for your time folks.

Scott
:cheers:

Awesome, I was curious as to how many on here have experience with Kickstarter. I have friends that have been very successful at raising the funding for their projects(non sauce related) on there.

link to your kickstarter? I'd love to check it out.

Update: Just 2 of the 5 Collector's Dream packages remain as of this post. Perhaps the best value in the campaign, with shirts, sauce & a 1 of 5 item collectable. Pretty sure the other 2 are gonna go fast.
:cheers:

Back