free FREE smoked jalapeno with thai hot pepper powder sample sa-se *CLOSED*

HEY everybody, i made some jalapeno and thai chili powder and i have more then what i expected. i am going to give some samples away to the first 10 people that say they are in and send me a sasbe. if after i get all 10 sent and i still have some left i will notify the next 10 or so people in line who post and then send some out to them. 

ONCE you post im in, i will acknowledge it and add your name to the list below

for proper SASBE look here (if you dont know) http://thehotpepper.com/topic/25851-the-proper-way-to-do-a-sasbe/?hl=sasbe
ATTENTION: it does not have to be a bubble envelope, as long as you send return postage, a baggy and a piece of paper with your name and address and thp name to return it to you, i can provide the return envelope

6iFY35R.jpg

the peppers were cut in half, and cold smoked for 3 hrs, then placed into a dehydrator to get them nice and dry, i used mesquite wood chunks for the smoking, once they were good and dry i put them into a grinder and ground them up. the powder is a nice green/brown colour, and has the consistency of flour. 

i would love to hear feed back on it and maybe a review. please let me know what you think. criticize my work and tell me all the bad and all the good. and any ideas you may have to make it better.

and remember it is a sample, a decent sized baggy is good, (the kind you use for seeds) 
if in the states please allow 8 to 10 days for me to receive it and the same amount of time to send it back. canada does not have mail on weekends only Monday to Friday 

thanks and i cant wait to see what you think

all though there is not 10 people on the list, anybody who offered me free seeds is getting powder in return, as a thank you for the seeds, i cant just get free seeds and not give anything in return.
thank you all who were interested, keep an eye out as i may have more powders 

1. daddytindell
2. obchili
3. hogleg
4. sp33d
5. Vegas_chili

i know i know, its not a super hot powder or anything but its got some good heat to it. and ill be making super hot powders soon, if this goes well and everybody like's the powder, id eventually like to start selling my powders so i can raise a bit of money for my fathers cancer, some of the drugs he needs are very expensive and not covered by our health insurence, he needs neupogen and its $3,000 for a 10ml needle and he needs it every 3 months. its getting harder and harder to afford it

This sounds great. Im in. will try to get a sasbe out monday. thanks for the offer. sorry to hear about your dad. for what its worth...i will be lifting him and your family up in prayer.

magicpepper said:
i know i know, its not a super hot powder or anything but its got some good heat to it. and ill be making super hot powders soon, if this goes well and everybody like's the powder, id eventually like to start selling my powders so i can raise a bit of money for my fathers cancer, some of the drugs he needs are very expensive and not covered by our health insurence, he needs neupogen and its $3,000 for a 10ml needle and he needs it every 3 months. its getting harder and harder to afford it
That really sucks!  Is it any cheaper in the U.S. or Mexico?  I know people who go both routes for cheaper Rxs.

Gomojoe said:
That really sucks!  Is it any cheaper in the U.S. or Mexico?  I know people who go both routes for cheaper Rxs.
honestly i dont know, but we couldnt make it out of canada, my dad cant sit in a car for more then an hour and he definitely cant fly. and one of the other meds he is on is experimental and we have to pay out of pocket until it is approved by the canadian fda.  

magicpepper said:
you are very welcome!
I will have the mail out no later then Monday morning first thing..maybe tomorrow depending on how much the wife has me doing around the house...

sp33d said:
I will have the mail out no later then Monday morning first thing..maybe tomorrow depending on how much the wife has me doing around the house...
no problem, we dont have mail on weekends up here and tuesday is a holiday (canada day) 

Oooooooooh Canada ooooh Canada ....yep definetly know what day that is since I have two newfys in my house right now...

Thanks my man...

Back