• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This begs the inevitable question... since we're talking about Scovie's blog, does this mean we can bash Dale in here?

Scoville DeVille said:
:rofl: You guys crack me up.

I almost named it "Dale Bashing Thread" but I thought it would get shut down before it even got started. LOL

I should place an order from him just for the entertainment value.

nah...

It's not like we're lacking for material... most of Dale's posts/ads/whatever are like Christmas for us in terms of stuff we can ding him on.

Here's my dog eating a bone-
IMG_2413.JPG

c'mon, Scovie, show us some egg-titties!  That's shenanigan-worthy!

Siccy wants drunks and fire.  Here you go!
2012 ZF sat 001.jpg

phone dump 090.jpg

That's about 2 gallons of Trinidad Scorpion Moruga powder. :eek:

So wait, you're Zach Galafinakis?

double post-

sicman said:
i love the table. micrwave mac and cheese,beer and wine,lol.  and why am i scared to touch you fine ladies :rofl:

i used to be 
Dunno, why are you afraid to touch us?  Girl-Germs?  :rofl:

Yea, and the Fine Dining offered by the hotel--- no restaurant in the hotel, no restaurant within walking distance, no bar even!.  Chips, micro mac-n-cheese, candy, cup-o-soup....

Scovie, when and what was THAT?

And sic... that is an awful lot of TS powder.... how many pods were required to make that much powder?

salsalady said:

Dunno, why are you afraid to touch us?  Girl-Germs?  :rofl:

looks like yall are holding me up. thats funny ive never seen that pic.  
elcap1999 said:
And sic... that is an awful lot of TS powder.... how many pods were required to make that much powder?
im just the drunk part.

So when Dale said "all" of his SFRB's of fresh peppers were $18.99 (see below), and the fact he took out a 30-day ad for a coupon that expires tomorrow (see ad)... does anyone else think he needs a math refresher?

Untitled-vi.jpg

i have got to follow this sheit lol  scovie's shenanigan's even sounds cool.
all ready dale bashing and its still a young thread haha love it.
oh hey did you see dale is looking for a customer hahaha. i know he is trying to fix a wrong, but with his rep, he shouldnt start a thread that say's he is looking for a customer, makes him seem desperate for business haha
dont forget the chocolate reaper is on sale from 11.99 down to only 6.99, better hurry up an get some cause ed currie dont even have them or charge that much for the original reaper seeds, so its gotta be a deal right?

lets keep this thread on point :dance: 

no need to talk about some dick.    well unless its scovies,lol.
Scoville DeVille said:
Does it play when you click the picture? Damm video techy stuff.

no video option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back