• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Who's up for a gusher challenge?

I will provide the sauce and pods to do a gusher challenge. The sauce in question is KILLERSWARM!!! The pod in question is a Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion! here is what  a gusher challenge is, however it will be more difficult do to the viscosity of the KillerSWARM sauce. you must record yourself on video doing the gusher challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsN_G_MeIGs

lol @ the guy in the video: "tears are coming out of my face.  my throat is on fire.  that is HOT!  do you understand? I can't move my arms.  I don't understand what's happening,"

crazy i cant do this!!!
haha buddy in the video, says "i cant move my arms", as he is moving his arms to close the bottle of pure evil.   "i dont know where i am, im a monkey, im a little girl" hahaha.

the pepper alone is nothing but PURE EVIL. the heck with those insanity drops lol. thats a one way ticket to HELLS FIRES in your mouth. no thanks...............who in the heck wants to build up a tolerance for that ? after eating 1 moruga scorpion that cured me. the pain was excruciating. 

Back