Hello from another Aussie

Hi Chilliheads,

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Micca and I live in Perth, Western Australia.
I absolutely love Chilli and have been growing for about 8 years. Started off growing the usual Jalapeno, Serrano etc, then was introduced to the Red Savina at the Perth Chilli Festival about 5 years ago when looking for something hotter. Knew I was a Chillihead when I came back for more!
Now I grow about 30 odd varieties and love the Chinenses.
It’s at the end of the season over here, so was hoping to make some Chilli friends on the forum and hopefully see some fantastic pictures of Chilli(specially from those people kicking their season off).

Happy Chilli Growing,
Micca

Thanks for the kind words, guys.
Hopefully i can keep up with the fast pace around here and i will definately be posting some piccies.
Pretty exciting getting hello's from people around the world.
Now just got to find the seed section and offer some Chilli seeds for you Chilliheads(as if you haven't got enough already).

Hey Chilliman64, got 2 seeds to come up:cool: and will baby them thru winter. A big THANKS!

Micca

Hi there micca,
i'm sure you've noticed alot of familiar faces here all ready.
And yea you're right it is pretty fast paced here!

A few familiar people i noticed and lots of new ones too.:P
Looking forward to getting to know you Chilliheads and learning some more.

Hello Rainbowberry, nice to see ladies getting in on some hot fire as well.
Chilliman, those seeds i got going were 2 7Pot/Pod Peppers that you sent over.
Things are going well Stillmanz, How are your 7Pot/Pods going? Love to see a piccy when they ripen.

Thanks for the welcome everyone and i'll try to keep up in the madhouse.

LOL Micca302, everytime I see your name at a glance I think you're another one of those spammers. It's nice to have you here especially as you called me a lady :)

Geez those spammers are bad aren't they. Afraid to check my emails at work lately, getting about a hundred a day!
What are you growing this season Rainbowberry?(I assume you are just at the start of the season).

Micca

Back