Hello from the Bay Area

Hey there THP. First time grower here in Livermore, CA. I have a fairly feeble grow compared to what I've seen here so far. Just a bunch of Bonnie's transplants from Lowes. But I'm excited nonetheless to see my plants grow to their potential. Here is a group shot :

http://i.imgur.com/1QZ6B13.jpg

2x Jalapeño
1x Serrano
1x Poblano
1x Anaheim (biggest container)
1x Chile de Arbol
1x Cubanelle (the black sheep)

Looking forward to expanding my knowledge of the pepper world. :)

Good day! Hey back to to a Bay Area Native (SJ <3)

I notice none of your peppers are scary hot hehe, if you like this hobby (and the community :) ) Hopefully we'll see your Grow list expand :D I encourage you to try growing a superhot some time, even if you don't eat them, powders make great gifts.

Have fun, post a grow log if you're inclined :)

Howdy neighbor. Nice start on your grow. If you want some very small red & yellow ghost starts. I could give you 3 of each but you would have to come up my way. I could drive as far as San Rafael or Vallejo. let me me know if you want em, they're free.

and I used to ride quite a bit at Carnegie down your way. bad ass hill climbs there.

Dr. Dengus said:
Hey there THP. First time grower here in Livermore, CA. I have a fairly feeble grow compared to what I've seen here so far. Just a bunch of Bonnie's transplants from Lowes. But I'm excited nonetheless to see my plants grow to their potential. Here is a group shot :

http://i.imgur.com/1QZ6B13.jpg

2x Jalapeño
1x Serrano
1x Poblano
1x Anaheim (biggest container)
1x Chile de Arbol
1x Cubanelle (the black sheep)

Looking forward to expanding my knowledge of the pepper world. :)
Nice !! I work over the hill from you in Tracy at the Hyundai dealership and live in the Modesto Area. Welcome

Welcome from Colorado. Not feeble at all. My first time growing peppers, I grew 2 cayenne's. Good luck with your grow and have fun. That's what it's about.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back