bottles-jars Familia Bravo - Peruvian Hot Sauce | Ají Verde (bottle!!)

Hey guys-

So for those who don't know, Ají Verde is a green, creamy Peruvian hot sauce typically found alongside most dishes at restaurants, especially with meat dishes. And is insanely addicting when using it as dip for chips, sliced baguettes, thick cut fries, etc.

My family and I are starting a small business, and taking this delicious, liquid crack and hitting the streets with it!

However, with it being pretty thick and creamy, it will definitely not do anyone any good in 5oz woozy. So I opted for an 8oz bottle with a flip top cap.

I am going for the rustic-Iberian-conquistadors-meets-Andean-highlands feel.

The label will be some sort of parchment-esque background with Spanish and Andean elements, adding to the rustic feel.

Here is the prototype. Comments, suggestions, questions are welcome!!

:dance: :P

photo2.jpg

img130.jpg

This stuff is great, my Peruvian joint just closed down. Would love to try this.

That bottle is a maple syrup bottle. I don't exactly love it. This stuff is pretty thick. What about a jar?

Latest reply ever, my bad. Life beckons. Anyhow...

The Hot Pepper said:
This stuff is great, my Peruvian joint just closed down. Would love to try this.

That bottle is a maple syrup bottle. I don't exactly love it. This stuff is pretty thick. What about a jar?
I really like the image, not necessarily the bottle. I was looking for a small jug, to go for an old-world theme, but had to settle for the syrup-esque bottle. However, I think with the jute wrap, twine, and color of the sauce, most people will not notice it's really a syrup bottle. 
Also, not into using a jar. Seems so bland as far as presentation. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I vote for showing a slab of stone where a pepper is begin sacrificed on Machu Picchu
Haha. Only so much detail fits on a small label!

Back