• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Killer Swarm Gusher Challenge thread.

Ok here it is, my Killer Swarm Gusher Challenge video!!!

I fill a massive chocolate scorpion with Killer Swarm and endure a 7 minute challenge with no cooling liquids etc., There are other members here also doing the gusher...if you haven't done it yet I suggest you brace for impact because it's not a joke!
:rofl:

Hope you enjoy, and thanks to Pex Peppers for the delicious sauce!

sicman said:
what i want to know is how is that pinky that you shoved into that pepper twice then rubbed your nose and eyebrow with, :rofl:

good job
bahaha I was feeling it right in the middle of my forehead for a good six hours
Shurbryn said:
That was a long as "Almost at 4 minutes" lol

Damn good job dude!
I started rofling when I watched the video and heard "it's like having an out of body experience"

Fishy, ya done good!!!!  

I also noticed the pinky rubs.  :rofl:  

Tomato juice to kill the burn?  First I've heard of that one, but if it works...good trick to know.  It was all looking good until you then guzzled the Almond Milk....:sick:  That would make me hurl!  

salsalady said:
Fishy, ya done good!!!!  

I also noticed the pinky rubs.  :rofl:  

Tomato juice to kill the burn?  First I've heard of that one, but if it works...good trick to know.  It was all looking good until you then guzzled the Almond Milk.... :sick:  That would make me hurl!  
Haha I like almond milk, I have a mostly vegetarian/vegan diet so I don't mind it.  I think it may have to do with why tomato juice works well for me, I have an alkaline body pH. 

I also have to say that you called it, I don't normally get cramps from anything capsaicin related but this gusher woke me up at 2am and I was curled up in the bathroom on the cool hardwood floor in the fetal position for a good hour XD.  I really should have eaten more before I did it.

Oh, I like almond milk also.  I was just thinking...Tomato juice would work...or almond milk would work....but both together???  That's what the -sick- was about, mixing the 2 together.  :lol: 

Man, sorry to hear about the 2AM cramps.  I've been in that exact position, literally.  Fetal position on the cool bathroom floor...know how you felt.  That's a good suggestion for those that haven't done the challenge yet.  Make sure to have something starchy or greasy (or both!) in your stomach before the challenge.   

salsalady said:
Oh, I like almond milk also.  I was just thinking...Tomato juice would work...or almond milk would work....but both together???  That's what the -sick- was about, mixing the 2 together.  :lol:

Man, sorry to hear about the 2AM cramps.  I've been in that exact position, literally.  Fetal position on the cool bathroom floor...know how you felt.  That's a good suggestion for those that haven't done the challenge yet.  Make sure to have something starchy or greasy (or both!) in your stomach before the challenge.   
Yeah, like a box of grits just floating on a sea of butter

:rofl: I dunno how elegant mine was XD
I was getting ready to go to bed when I saw that come up

nice job! 
WHo are we missing, Pex?

PexPeppers said:
yes... yesssss... go to your happy place  :hell:
Like the demons are partying in your intestines kind of happy :party:

Back