Greetings from Perth, Western Australia

Greetings,

I hail from the sunny city of Perth in Western Australia ... the most isolated city in the world ... oh and we have the best beaches too ...

I haven't cut my hair since 1996 and I have begun growing a healthy homeless looking type beard ... 

I have always been a lover of all things chilli related ... but recently we started doing a sauce reviews for our YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/sloshworks) which was initially a purely gaming channel ... so now we have this weird mix of gaming and chilli content which for some mad reason seems to be working all right!

Since starting doing these reviews in January (thanks to some gifts for Christmas that gave me the idea) I have discovered how deep the rabbit hole goes when you start looking for different sauces / products / hard to find collectibles / etc in the chilli world ... I have discovered a welcoming and awesome community all over the world and would never have become friends with some of these people without doing the show ...

This has all come to a head and I am on a mission to turn my hobby (which is getting quite expensive) into what I do for a living ... and we recently started www.sloshsbarandgrill.com as a preliminary step into this new career ... well ... I hope it is a new career ...

Oh also ... since I started this graceful swan-dive into the rabbit hole ... many of my friends have started to become interested in being involved as well ... which has led to us actually planning events / videos / challenges ...

This has been one of the best years of my life and it seems to be only getting better ...

Sloshworks

Shurbryn said:
:welcome: from Canberra mate. I hope you're enjoying your 17 degrees compared to our 5 today... :lol:

Well it has gone from pouring rain that flooded my back yard this morning at 5:00 am to sunny ... warm ... and almost perfect ... so don't think we are doing too badly heh

rghm1u20 said:
Welcome from Romania!

I know this is going to sound really strange ... but one of my gaming videos has a huge Romanian viewing percentage ... do you know anything about the game Dead State? 8-)

Sorry to disappointing you, I have years ago decided that gaming is just stoling the time of my life and I have less time for my kids and my wife and others, and this is just wasting something precious and someting than can't buy and can't get back.... So, I am gaming no more, and have no idea about the Dead State game....
My son still not understand my POV and keep gaming so far, will ask him :-)

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is THP from Northern California . I think your gonna have a lot of fun here. Cheers! to your new Biz

Hey matey, :welcome: from Brissy! Always good to have another Aussie on board... even if you are one of them bloody Perthlings. :P

rghm1u20 said:
Sorry to disappointing you, I have years ago decided that gaming is just stoling the time of my life and I have less time for my kids and my wife and others, and this is just wasting something precious and someting than can't buy and can't get back.... So, I am gaming no more, and have no idea about the Dead State game....
My son still not understand my POV and keep gaming so far, will ask him :-)

Ahhh I was just asking because one of my videos got 4,818 views from Romania out of a total of 17,000 which is a HUGE percentage ... still trying to work out how a guy from Perth got big in Romania 8-)

Well, if you check some resources, you will be amazed about some facts. For example here http://www.netindex.com/download/allcountries/ Romania is on 3rd place in tests - household download. According to the same source, Timisoara (my city) was also 3rd position. Of course, these are changing, cold be different, or different sources. Not long time ago Timisoara was 1st place in Europe.

Hey mate, :welcome:  from Melbourne!
Sloshworks said:
I haven't cut my hair since 1996 and I have begun growing a healthy homeless looking type beard ...

Just had a look at a couple of your vids. Yep, that's a pretty healthy homeless looking type beard :P
I haven't really cut my hair since the mid 80s, long live us feral types. :dance:

Back