Greetings from Sweden

Hey guys

So, I've been around for a while, but I never thougth about posting a new topic to introduce myself.

I'm a swedish grower and I've been growing peppers for a little over 2 years now. As I live in Sweden, a good connection with the weather gods is vital. Temps can fall below freezing temps, even in the beginning of June. I've installed a heating fan to keep the temps over 15C when the temperature dips.

I grow mostly chinenses, but also a few anuums. As my poly tunnel is quite small, I only grow around 10 varieties. I also had some troubles with thrips about a month back, but I ordered some Orius bugs and they seem to have done a good job, as I haven't seen a single thrip for over 2 weeks.

I am also a member of a swedish pepper club, and many of us are participating in a competition arranged by the english company Sea spring seeds, where you try to grow as many ripe pods off a single Dorset Naga plant as possible. I think I might be in over my head with that plant, though, as it's already about to outgrow my 3*2*2m tunnel. I'll post a few pics to show you my plants and a few pods.

I hope I am welcome here! :-)

The Dorset Naga plant.
eip5ec.jpg

Brown Moruga pod
2qtibrp.jpg

Black Naga pod
sqr0hg.jpg

Bird's eye baby plant
2aabs0j.jpg

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back