•  

Photo

Time to Turn it all Around ... It begins in Earnest... Trials and Tribulations of Trippa's Season 2014-2015

organic soil balcony trippa reaper chocolate Yellow Bhut x Primo F3 Mystery Cross F2 fabric pots bhuts

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#141 Trippa

Trippa

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,540 posts
  • aka:Trippa

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:22 PM

Big changes in your lives I see, but it seems all for the best. Good luck with the move and getting re-established Tristan, and if you need any seeds I have, you just have to ask. Cheers!

Cheers Rick and big thanks for the offer and Support !!

Hey Tristan buddy, things happen for a reason and while not apparent at first, these things reaveal themselves and are usually for the better. Head up buddy and all the best! Talking purely as a Springbok, I will say you are much better off in the Land of the Allblacks/Kiwis - at least they can play sports :P

Cheers bro! Yeah that's the way we are looking at it ... It's all for a reason. should be a great year for the Rugby as well with the WC looming so you are right there. And the Cricket WC is going on at the moment as well so double thumbs up 😁...

Holy shit man!  That's a big change and move.  I hope all goes well and please don't be shy to ask for seeds.  We'd all love to help!  Good luck with everything!!!

Cheers Jamison!!Yeah big change ... But should be a great one once we are all bedded in... A little cooler in weather terms but easier in pest terms ... So that is worth more then warmer weather to me.
thanks for your generosity bro ... I might put the hat out for donations of seeds if I Have to ... Not sure yet ...

I will be in touch with everyone via here to document my new place as soon as possible ... Cheers for the positives everyone!

Everything on this glog = Just F%£*king marvelous.

#142 PaulG

PaulG

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 10,709 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:27 PM

I hope everything is well with you and family, Tristen.  

I figure you must be under water with all the moving and changes.

After two unsuccessful  attempts at germinating some Bird's Eye HTM seeds,

I did a mass planting of 36 seeds hoping one would sprout.  Guess what?

Looks like I will have some this season, after all!

_DSC2691a_zpsmvqsyeav.jpg

:dance: Every Pod a Victory!  Life Force is Strong!

Pimenta de Neyde x Bonda Ma Jacques - Community Grow 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: organic, soil, balcony, trippa, reaper, chocolate, Yellow Bhut x Primo F3, Mystery Cross F2, fabric pots, bhuts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests