Hi from The Chilli Geeks!

Evening! We are The Chilli Geeks from Northants, UK. We run a chilli website for blogging,networking and eCommerce http://www.thechilligeeks.com , currently it's the two of us, Lewis & Katie.

We've only just found out about this forum but it look amazing, you'll be hearing a lot more from us.

Come and say hi on Twitter @TheChilliGeeks ... it's pretty much where we live.

Cheers Guys.

Hi Chilli Geeks from a UK expat in South Carolina! Please tell us more about what you're up to. Are you growing chillis, making sauces, whatever?

Cheers, Tom

Hi Tom! To be honest we're doing everything! We're growing chillies (it's our first year of it so still novices really) and have 5 plants currently growing. We've got: Super Chilli F1, Scotch Bonnet, Dorset Naga, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and a Cherry Bomb! The F1 has loads of chillies, then the naga and bonnet have 1 each and the cherry bomb has about 3. 
We make sauces but only for ourselves to use in cooking and as dips, but we'd love to get one commercially made one day :) We resell other sauces from the UK (If we don't eat them all first!) We're working more on merchandise for our website at the moment and have got mugs and coasters we're very proud of! We're going to as many chilli festivals as we can this year as it's such a good atmosphere over here, are there many in South Carolina?

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

I'm not aware of any festivals around here. They must be more of a UK thing. There's really nothing organized that I know of where I live, so it's great to have this forum to hang out with other folks who like to grow chillies.

Back