• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sugar Rush From Refining Fire Chiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yP1tBQfp_E

Sugar Rush-(Capsicum bacattum)-This is a rare Peach colored Capsicum bacattum variety from Peru that is very sweet. But it does have close to habanero heat! It might be the only Peach colored Aji type we have ever seen. Similar to Aji Amarillo but much sweeter and that's why it's called Sugar Rush! The Sugar Rush Chile Plants will grow over 5 feet tall and will need staking. Like many Aji's they have a long season but produce lots of peppers into the fall. We owe our friend Chris from the U.K. a thank you for sharing this variety with us! The Sugar Rush chile plants can grow over 4 feet tall.

ArkansasJack said:
A plus review James sounds like a vary tasty pepper indeed.......
Thanks
hogleg said:
Great review. sounds like a delicious pod. I have amarillo and pineapple Aji's from RFC growing this year.
Thanks for watching. I haven't tried the pineapple Aji yet. Sounds delicious! 
tctenten said:
Thank you for the review, I plan to include a few Aji's in my garden next year.
Thanks for watching!

Now, this is something I'd like to get ahold of seeds for.  I checked on the RFC shop site and the only listing is for pods, and there are none currently available?  Are there other sources for seeds?

Back