• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce True North Reptiles' jerk sauce

Sorry no video.

I won a bottle of TNR's Jerk sauce in a promo drawing contest he had for us. This sauce is the one that Bigred reviewed.

It will be lucky to ever make it to the table or into or on any food. One of the best sauces I have ever had. It has heat, but not insane heat. The taste is rich and tangy. Flat out delicious!!!!!

Ben you could make a fortune on this sauce.

Thank you sir!!!!

I gotta chime in here and agree, this is some seriously good sauce!

For me it was less tangy and more savory. Since I have zero experience with jerk sauce, my best description of the fragrance was that of a great BBQ sauce. Caramel scents with some garlic and familiar herbs. It has pleasing, warm heat that lasts a good while. And despite being made with Moruga Scorpions, can definitely be used by pretty much ANYBODY (either that or my wife is right and my tongue is broken LOL).

Some caveats, because it was savory for me, I feel it does need to be paired with very lightly seasoned meat. I tried it today on some ribs, and the ribs where salty enough that it was tough to taste the sauce. Later tonight I tried a teaspoonful by itself for the full flavor.

I really think you can go commercial with this buddy, it is DELICIOUS.

Back