• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bubblegum 7 Pod test

meinchoh said:
Good job! In terms of 7 Pots, how would this stack up against the 7 Pot Brown?
I have never had a 7 Pot Brown, but I have had the Chocolate 7 Pod (Douglah). The Bubblegum is much hotter than the Douglah. 

Another great review Nate! This little man can handle super hot peppers and give calm accurate description of the heat and flavor without freaking out.  One of the best reviewers we have ever had in the pepper community.  For those of you who don't know Nate he started doing reviews when he was just 9 years old and has tamed even the hottest peppers without showing any ill effects.  Now that he is turning 15 years old tomorrow he is a true pioneer of pepper reviews on youtube.  Happy Birthday Nate!

Best reviewer, the poker face is what has always impressed me the most! No drama, spitting(that guy is disgusting, will not watch), puking, etc.  Just talks like he's tasting a bell pepper!

Thanks Dave for bringing this to my attention. This review was great! As mentioned before, all info and no drama. I kept thinking..."What if Spok recorded a superhot pepper review.".

Back