• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

It has begun....the addiction.

The plants i have now were bought at local garden centers. So i figured might as well give it a shot and see if i can get plants started on my own so far so good! 100% germ rates with seeds a member (Swatmamba) was kindly enough to send me a selections of seeds from his stash. My plan is to keep the best growers out of the bunch indoors through winter with some lights, although right now the only seedlings that are known species are fatalli and scotch bonnet, while my daughter was helping me get things going to the cups she managed to get 4 varieties mixed up while doing so ... so now there's 10 cups with ?? on them haha.
So here we go .... the addiction has started full force. These are the ones that have popped up so far.

FRFVStS.jpg

Sweet man good luck....luckily this addiction does not require any meetings ...

Start a glog and share the ride...

I will sure do that, but right now i don't have much to go by. No "grow" space setup yet, it's mid july here in alberta, canada. The seedlings are hanging outdoors on the balcony for the time being while i get the grow soom setup while it still nice outside.

Lots really good small lights and stand out there. I had mine on the counter for 3 week's or so, under 2 18 inch Sunblaster T5 nano lights..

Only 4 large here---that I can get away with reasonably---a load of smalls I keep stunted.
Some small peppers in the winter is better than none.
A bunch in the ground that are having limited sucess.

Back